Friday 1 January 2010

Film opening titles

Film opening titles

• Time After Time
• Against the clock
• Race against time
• The clock watcher
• Time 4 murder

The tiles above are a few of the titles that I have come up with, however it was not just my diesciosn so as i was working with Nick and Paul, who also came up with some title names which they likded which we would then choose from the best name as a group

Some of Nick film title names are:

  • In the background
  • The rise
  • Una escapada
  • Asesinato
  • About the unknown



These are some ideas that I have come up with which could be used for our film opening, I have choose these because I feel that they, they could all be used as the title because they all relate to the story behind the film opening. From the list above I feel that the Time after Time is the best because it seems the most suitable. In my opinion because it makes me think owe what an unusual name.

No comments:

Post a Comment