Thursday 31 December 2009

Sum of all fears car explosion.



I choose to use this You Tube clip as part of my inspiration for our film opening, because Like the way in which the character in the end dies with a bang,the car exploding, I also like the suspence that it offer because at first you think he has got away with it and then unexpectedly he lights his cigarette and that is what sets the bomb off causing the explosion compared to the other two villains who both assassinated using different methods. I also like the video clip because the way in which the villain and the butler both think the car is going to blow up so I like the way in which they both look relived when the car does not blow up when the butler turns the ignition, Also like the way in which the assassin get his cigarette out because he is relived and that is what kills him,and that is the reason I like the clip because it is unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment