Monday 14 December 2009

Insiration for movie opening videos




I choose this video becuase I the actual movie and I think that It would be a good idea to use got our film opening becuase the camera shots that are used are good becuase it uses most of them in this scene i laos like the story line of clip.I like this clip becuse it has good possible ideas that we could use for our film opening. I also like the genre of the clip which is action thriller which is one of my favourite genre for movies.

Orginally for our film opening we were going to use some of ideas that shooter has becuase at the time we felt that it would be a godd film to use as inspiration, but as tiem went on we all felt that it may to be to complicated to try an incorparate some of ideas used in the opening scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment